A great place to access the latest news and information.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

AIRTEL TANZANIA STAFF BID FAREWELL TO OUTGOING MANAGING DIRECTOR IN STYLE

Sunil Colaso (left), is leaving Tanzania after serving Airtel Tanzania for over six years as Managing Director.
Airtel staff listen to outgoing Managing Director, Sunil Colaso (not in the picture), bidding farewell to them during a function held at the office premises in Dar es Salaam recently. 

Airtel Tanzania staff have bid farewell in style to their former Managing Director (MD), Sunil Colaso who is leaving Tanzania after serving Airtel Tanzania for over six years as MD.

Speaking during the farewell event in Dar es Salaam recently, the outgoing Managing Director, Sunil Colaso said Tanzania has become his second home and it was difficult to bid farewell to his second family, Airtel Tanzania, where he has been working for more than six years.

“I thank my team, for all their hard work and dedication during my tenure, I must admit that you made it so easy for me as a leader to achieve our targets. Today, I am confident I leave behind a capable team that is enthusiastic enough to continue serving Tanzanians better and better every day ,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages